Happy New Year!! We hope everyone enjoyed their holidays – we all sure did. We have a lot to talk about this episode – special thanks to our co-host Jay for sharing a personal story – he’s got a fantastic, up close and personal view on gaming addiction you should have a listen to. We’ve got quite a bit to dive into…
Topics for this episode include:
- Joycons… not meant for manhands.
- Nintendo delays their online service.
- What’s next for PS4Pro and XB1X?
- Stranger Things for Android/iOS
- Entry 6D11 from the World Health Organization’s 2018 International Classification of Diseases draft – “gaming disorder” – games are an addictive behavior? Impaired control over gaming?
1MoreGame Podcast is a weekly video game podcast hosted by a couple of Dads who love to game and love to talk about them. We provide insight and opinions on what we’re playing and interview other players across the community. Find us at http://www.1moregamepodcast.com for show links on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher – We’re also on Twitter @1MoreGaming and Facebook – facebook.com/1moregaming – You can send comments/questions to Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!